2016 Beneteau 60' (18.29 m) Oceanis 60
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Stunning blue hull with a new canvas Dodger & Bimini December 2022. Original owner, the most well-equipped and well-maintained Oceanis 60.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEYCK104L516
Stunning blue hull with a new canvas Dodger & Bimini December 2022.
Original owner, the most well-equipped and well-maintained Oceanis 60.
This shoal draft Oceanis 60 is immaculate & well cared for inside & out she will not disappoint.
- Dingy Garage
- Generator & inverter
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Spectra Newport 400c watermaker
- Washer/dryer – dishwasher – icemaker
- 4 – electric 2-speed winches, electric genoa furler
VIYB Ltd is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 60' (18.29 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 16' 4''
LWL: 53' 11''
Draft Max: 7' 3''
Draft Min: 7' 3''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 94'
Fuel Tank: 286 Gallons (1082.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 254 Gallons (961.49 Liters)
Displacement: 48600 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: D3
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 150.00
- Power KW: 111.86
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 550.00
60' Beneteau Oceanis
- Volvo Penta D3 150 horsepower engine (~550hrs)
- Cummins Onan 9.5kw generator (~580hrs)
- Flexifold folding prop
- Owners 3 stateroom layout with crew stem cabin option.
- 4 electric heads 3 in main cabins and 1 in stem cabin. The heads have been upgraded to fresh water but retain the ability to use raw water if desired.
- 5 Dometic aircon units (one in each room plus 2 in the salon).
- Bow thruster
- Yacht Thruster stern thrusters (x2) (newly installed in summer 2019 with dedicated battery bank)
- Intellian (worldwide) i4 Satellite Dish with Dish TV receivers and Samsung TV in all rooms and the salon (x4)
- Apple TV in all staterooms and the salon (x4) • digital TV antenna
- Spectra Newport 400c watermaker
- electric furling and self-tacking head sail
- asymmetric spinnaker
- in-mast furling mainsail
- teak expandable cockpit table
- combination washer and dryer
- gimballed electric range and oven (plumbed for propane)
- electric retractable liquor cabinet and storage
- fusion radio throughout (and integrated into chart plotters)
- Cradlepoint cellular internet and wifi router
- Cellular and Wi-Fi booster antennas mounted on mast • B&G Zeus2 chart plotters (4 displays: one 7” at each helm station (x2), one 12” at cockpit table, and one 12” at the chart table in salon).
- B&G VHF with one cabled and one remote handheld
- Autopilot • Extra fuel tanks 4 tanks for a total of 286 gal. with fuel transfer pumps
- Extra water tanks (3 tanks for a total of 254 gal)
- All electric winches (x4)
- Sirius satellite radio and weather (integrated controls into B&G chart plotters)
- Shoal draft keel 7ft 3in draft
- custom aluminum folding deck boarding stairs.
- teak throughout the transom, cockpit, cabin top, and decks.
- stainless steel Delta anchor with 300ft chain.
- New factory cockpit Bimini and windshield December 2022.
- upgraded leather salon cushions and cabin top lounge cushions.
- Alarm and camera systems.
- The boat was hauled out of the water in June 2022 and fully serviced, with new bottom paint, zinc anodes, etc.
- Highfield roll-up tender in a tender garage under the aft deck with a Torquedo electric motor & a spare battery.
Exclusions: personal items.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.