2023 Beneteau 40' (12.19 m) Oceanis 40.1
Buffalo, New York, United States
On order for end of 2023 arrival. Only one hull available! Limited time to make spec changes. This 40-foot cruiser offers unrivalled deck volume and interior space. Available in different layouts, draughts and rigs, it can be fully adapted to sailors' cruising requirements.
- Fiberglass Hull
Following in the wake of her elder sister the Oceanis 51.1, this 40-foot cruiser offers unrivalled deck volume and interior space. Available in different layouts, draughts and rigs, it can be adapted to the most demanding sailor’s cruising requirements and satisfy their need for comfort and pleasure under sail.
Key Features & Options
* Walnut or light oak interior
* 2-, 3-, or 4-cabin layouts available
* C-shaped galley
* Large saloon with table and removable bench
* Multi-purpose chart table
* Choose more performance with the First Line version—a longer mast and greater draft
* Choose an in-mast furling system and self-tacking jib to make shorthanded sailing easier
* Classic mast with a semi-full batten mainsail also available
Buy new, and you’ll get the benefit of Beneteau and RCR’s exceptional after-sales service. This includes a 7-year structural warranty and a 3-year warranty for parts and labor. You’ll also have Beneteau’s mobile application, Seanapps and its onboard unit, which lets you view the status of the boat's various systems—battery charge, fuel or water tank levels, maintenance scheduling—and allows for route planning, all via your smartphone.
VIYB Ltd is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by RCR Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 40' (12.19 Meters)
Type: Sail- New
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass