2005 Hunter 44' (13.41 m) 44 DS
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
Healer is a 2005 Hunter 44 Deck Salon. Her original owners have done a great job keeping her up and running as she awaits for her next adventure. She is very accommodating with a huge galley, lots of natural light to the interior and two cabins and heads. Great single-handed sailing vessel!
Tax Not Applicable
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HUN4D213G506
- Yanmar 4JH4E 56-hp inboard diesel engine (Current engine hours: 3732 hrs)
- KM35A transmission gear box
- 42-gallon diesel fuel tank (fuel tank also feeds generator)
- Northern Lights Lugger generator (Model M673L3.3) (Current operating hours: 6603)
- Junior II Bauer dive compressor
- Yamaha 9.9hp 4-stroke outboard engine for dinghy (less than 20 hours)
- 55lb Galvanized Fixed-Shank Scoop Rocna anchor
- 200ft High-Test anchor chain (5/16”)
- 1000W QuickItaly electric windlass with additional gypsy for 3/8” chain if desired
- Weems & Plath LX Tri-Color/Anchor LED Nav Light
- New collapsible canvas dodger and bimini
- Brand New two 175W 12V Renogy flexible solar panels
- Sunforce 600W wind generator
- Cel-Fi GO G32 Smart Signal Booster (mobile and stationary) (provides up to 100db gain of cellular signal amplification)
- Two Lewmar-40 manual winches
- Two Lewmar-48 manual winches
- Two 6.5” Kicker marine stereo speakers
- Foldable steering wheel to permit greater cockpit usage when at dock or anchor
- One additional Large Danforth anchor
- Dinghy davit manual pulley system
- Magma outdoor grill
- Outdoor hose connected to fresh water tank
- Transom ladder
- Full set of cockpit seat cushions in good condition (white)
- Shade screen that covers the area behind the helm and rolls up under the edge of bimini (huge life saver in hot/sunny conditions)
- One jib mounted on Selden Furlex 300S roller furler
- One mainsail with two reef points with pulley reefing system
- Lazy jacks with sail bag
- Samsung 32-Inch Class QLED Q60A Series - 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN32Q60AAFXZA, 2021 Model)
- Two 12V 105Ah Lifeline GPL-31T AGM maintenance-free Deep Cycle Batteries
- One 12V 225Ah Mastervolt AGM maintenance-free Deep Cycle Battery
- 16,000 BTU Dometic / Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioner/heater
- Kenwood audio entertainment system (Radio/Bluetooth) with two interior speakers
- Force10 propane stove and oven
- Two 7-lb propane cylinders
- One Norcold 12v 3.3cubic feet refrigerator with freezer box
- One Isotherm 12v freezer
LOA: 44' (13.41 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 14' 6''
Draft Max: 5' 6''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Monohull
Air Conditioning: Yes
Fuel Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
Fresh Water: 124 Gallons (469.39 Liters)
Holding Tank: 43 Gallons (162.77 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH4E
- Engine Year: 2005
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 56.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3732.00
- Generator Make: Northern Lights Lugger
- Generator Model: M673L3.3
- Generator Hours: 6603.00
Yacht Broker / Captain
Christiaan Liebenberg grew up in a small surf town called Jeffreys Bay in South Africa. He was destined for a life on the water.
Having sailed more than 100,000 NM around the world delivering, running, and managing Luxury Catamarans and Monohulls anywhere from 30 feet to 150 feet. Living aboard in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, and the Bahamas for the past 12 years providing memorable experiences for his guests.
His experience has created a vast knowledge of live-aboard yachts and the equipment needed to make life a pleasure at sea. Having worked alongside the builders of Lagoon in Bordeaux and La Rochelle, France, he has the understanding of what goes into creating a safe and comfortable vessel.
Christiaan’s professional, calm and collected attitude matched with his strong, ethical interrelationship skills will create a seamless experience for your next yacht transaction.
He and his wife, Rebecca fell in love with a beautiful East Coast beach town, Wilmington, North Carolina, which they now call home.
Christiaan has joined Virgin Islands Yacht Broker Ltd and has grown their East Coast presence by opening an office in Wilmington, North Carolina.
You are in good hands with this professional captain and associate broker.