2004 Beneteau 37' (11.28 m) 373
Tacoma, Washington, United States
"Huzzah" is a Beneteau 373, a best-selling model for Beneteau that was known for its spacious and bright interior with pocket-cruiser ability. Featuring 2 cabins and a very head with a separate shower, she has a table that can sit 6 for dinner and a practical, L-shaped Galley with a separate fridge
- Other Hull
- HIN/IMO: BEYN5029F404
"Huzzah" is a Beneteau 373, a best-selling model for Beneteau that was known for its spacious and bright interior with pocket-cruiser ability. Featuring 2 cabins and a very head with a separate shower, she has a table that can sit 6 for dinner and a practical, L-shaped Galley with a separate fridge and freezer. There's diesel heating with outlets in the Galley, salon, and cabins.
She comes with a classic main sail with a lazy bag, and furling 140% headsail, along with a Doyle Asymmetrical spinnaker with a sock for easy launching and putting away.
Here's a partial list of features:
- Diesel Heating
- Hull bottom painted March 2023
- Great ground tackle package - 35 Lb plow anchor with 220 foot of combined anchor and rode
Please call to make an appointment to visit!
Winner of Cruising World Magazine's Best Value award for 2004
VIYB Ltd is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 37' 0'' (11.28 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 12' 4''
Draft Max: 6' 3''
Single Berths: 6
Twin Berths: 2
Double Berths: 3
Fuel Type: Other
Hull Material: Other
Fuel Tank: 33 Gallons (124.92 Liters)
Fresh Water: 99 Gallons (374.76 Liters)
Holding Tank: 22 Gallons (83.28 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH4E
- Engine Year: 2004
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 39.00
- Power KW: 29.08
- Hours: 975.00
- Engine Location: Middle
Exterior Description and Features
- Dodger - Frame only - needs new canvas and windows
- Bimini and full enclosure - stored
- Swim platform with S/S swim ladder, and drop-down helm seat to give access to the platform.
- Hot/cold water shower - by swim platform
- Propane locker on port-aft corner for 2 propane tanks. Vessel comes with 1 tank.
- Lazarette - Deep lazarette to starboard with wide opening.
- Teak inlaid cockpit seats
- Stern corner seats, drop-down or flip up. Gives a great vantage point.
- Flip-up cockpit table - wood, with leaves. Has a large cover that also covered the binnacle
- Binnacle - has a wheel with leather-covered handle. The wheel can pivot sideways to give access.
- Electronics - Raymarine tridata (Depth, Speed, Trip), Raymarine wind direction and speed, and Raymarine autopilot. Has a Raymarine C30 chartplotter but the unit is failing.
- S/S bow pulpit, stanchions and stern rail
- (2) Sets of covered S/S lifelines with large gates aft.
- (1) Dorade vent for ventilation of salon
- Aluminum toe-rails
- (2) Genoa tracks with adjustable cars and plunger stops
- Roller furling genoa - Neil Pryde 140%
- Main Sail - Neil Pryde Classic mainsail with full battens in stack pack
- Mainsheet track on coachroof
- All halyards and reefing lines led back to cockpit
- Last Bottom Paint was March 2023 - 2 coats of Pettit Trinidad paint
- Hull servicing - Two through hulls replaced March 2023 - engine raw water pick up and sink drain for head.
- Ground Tackle - 35 Lb plow anchor with 220 Feet of 5/16 HT Chain rode with Washdown hose
- Windlass - Electric Lewmar windlass with corded remote
Interior Description and Features
- Sleeps 6 in 2 cabins and saloon
- Head with a separate shower compartment.
- U-shaped Galley has a separate fridge and freezer, a new large sink with a faucet, large amount of storage.
- Spacious salon has settees to port and starboard, with a wood table with leaves and bottle storage in the center.
- Diesel heating system - with engine heat option
- Cherry stained wood
- Laminate over marine-grade plywood floorboards with teak and black striping finish.
- Upholstery - Navy blue fabric with white dots.
- Table - Wood table with leaves on either side. Has a bottle storage in the center.
- Settees - Port settee is more U-shaped, Starboard straight. Has storage underneath cushions.
- TV - Samsung
- Hatches and ports - (2) Opening hatches with sunscreens, (3) overhead skylights with shades, (2) non-opening ports at eye level when seated. All ports have sunshades.
- Shelving - above the couches, and a hanging shelf on forward bulkhead
- Reading Lights - (2) reading lights
- Hull sides lined with wood
- Companionway side wooden handrails
Galley:Located to Port
- Counter - L-shaped counter, with Formica countertop with wooden fiddles.
- Diesel heating outlet
- Wooden handrail - can also hang things from it.
- (3) Storage cabinets along hull sides, one cutlery drawer, one garbage storage and under-sink storage.
- Sink & Faucet - double sinks, with plastic lids that act as cutting boards.
- 12V Electric top-loading freezer and front-loading refrigerator - The freezer has an insulated panel to make one side into a fridge and the rest to freeze, can be pulled out.
- S/S 2 burner stove with oven, and protective S/S bar - Force 10 marine, gimballed
- Propane tanks - (1) tank, space for two, located in aft cockpit dedicated storage
- Opening Ports (2)
Nav Station: Located to Starboard, forward of the Head
- Chart table with storage
- Navigator's seat with storage beneath
- Inverter/Charger Control panel - Magnum Pure Sine-Wave 2000w
- Diesel heating/Engine Heat switch panel
- VHF - Icom
- A/C Control - Water Heater, shore power with reverse polarity light, charger and outlets.
- DC Panel switches - Interior Lights, Navigation Lights, Fresh water pump, Battery voltage, Manual bilge pump, Refrigerator, Propane valve, electronics, shower pump and macerator
- Stereo - Sony
- TV - Samsung
- DVD player
Aft Cabin: Located to Port, aft of Galley
- Large berth - angled Port to Starboard
- Storage - Hanging locker to port, with storage on top and below. Shelving back for books and phones. Storage under berth.
- Readings Lights (2)
- Diesel Heating outlet - with OFF/LOW/HIGH switch.
- Hatches & Ports - (1) Opening small hatch with sunshades, (1) Opening small port that faces into the cockpit (1) Non-opening port
- Battery switches under berth
- Double V-berth
- Storage - Hanging locker to Port, Shelves locker to Starboard, shelves on each side of the bed for books, phones, etc.
- Water tank access under berth
- Reading lights to port and starboard
- Diesel Heating outlet - with OFF/LOW/HIGH switch.
- Hatches & Ports - (1) Opening large hatch with sunshades, (2) Non-opening ports to port and starboard with shades.
Head: Located to Starboard, immediately when you walk down the stairs.
- Manual Head - raw water, but owner adds fresh water--no smells
- Separate shower compartment with shower curtain, teak seating, handrail
- Sink - fiberglass, wooden towel holder/handhold, mirror with storage behind and storage underneath.
- Hanging mirror on wall
- Holding Tank - Easy access from storage behind the toilet.
- (1) Large Opening Port, (1) non-opening port, (1) overhead hatch
- Inverter/Charger - 2000w Magnum Pure Sine-Wave
- Link Hour Meter
- Alternator - Balmar 110 Amp
- Charger - Xantrex echo
- House Batteries - (6) Trojan Deep Cycle 6 Volt
- Start Batteries - Group 27 Starting Battery
- Galvanic Isolator - Newmar
- Shore Power cord - 30 Amp
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.